The new iPad 3 is here and was hogging the media spotlight last week. For those of you that weren’t aware of the launch or the difference between the iPad 2 and the brand new iPad 3 here are a few of the additional features -
- The Retina Display makes the images and content on screen 4 x clearer than the iPad 2, so you have razor sharp text and rich colour.
- 5-megapixel iSight camera, making all the pictures that you take with the iPad 3 clearer and better focused than ever before.
- HD Video Recordings with automatic video stabilization, letting you record with the comfort that you will see no visible bumps and shakes.
- Super fast 4G LTE connection to data networks around the world.
- Dictation. Let’s you write an email, send a text or search the web all by using your voice.
So are you impressed enough with all these additional features to splash out and buy the new iPad 3? If your looking to buy one or have already bought one, here is a list of our favourite cases to protect it.